Last month Spring2 Innovation was quoted in an HR Reporter, in an article titled ‘9 in 10 execs say innovation is a top priority: Survey’.
Some of the highlights that Spring2 Innovation addressed were:
- What does innovation mean to the organization?
- Aligning innovation with business mission, vision and goals
- Innovation and innovation as a priority comes from the top down
- Are there collaboration tools in place to mine collective intelligence (internally and externally)?
- Performance metrics in place around innovation
This touches the surface of what organizations need to think about when looking to innovate. The key is to ensure the organization as a whole understands what innovation means to them and that they are supported by top management.