Spring2 Innovation is a boutique consulting and training organization specializing in helping our clients collaborate and innovate through design thinking. We are based in Ottawa and are in growth mode. We are looking for people interested in working with us in our highly dynamic and engaging environment. We are fortunate to have amazing clients that we want to continue to nurture and build an even larger community of design thinkers.
Our current requirement is for a team player who is passionate about Administration:
Administrator Role (Email us at info@Spring2Innovation.com with the subject “Administrator Position”)
Projects/work you could be working on:
· Supporting the training and consulting team with any and all administration. You could be making purchases, booking travel, helping to book meetings or connecting with clients across the country. Your mission is to take the admin burden off the executive team and make it look easy.
· Supporting with bookkeeping and financial administration. You might send invoices, bank reconciliations, run payroll or do some financial planning.
· Supporting the Executive with HR, calendar management, stakeholder management, contracting and reporting.
· Supporting the team through day-to-day office management such as ordering supplies, handling email and mail, health and safety issues and managing employee leave requests.
· Managing the training space, including ensuring a secure, clean and quiet environment for the Team and our clients to thrive.
· Engaging with clients, sending out reminders, responding to requests, sorting through emails, sending out proposals, onboarding new team members, managing client correspondence, maintaining list of participants and coordinating with clients on training dates
· You’re great with people and understanding their needs and then move the world to make it happen. You communicate well by email, phone and in person.
· You’re super organized by default with great attention to detail; you don’t let things slip through the cracks.
· You’re comfortable in a tech-centric environment. You are able to work with modern software and Cloud-tools such as Google Docs/Suite, Asana, Eventbrite, WordPress, Youtube, Hootsuite and social media. You’re not scared to pick up new tools that help you get the job done efficiently and effectively.
· You function well with a lot of autonomy. You take initiative and get things done with little direction.
· You feel comfortable taking over projects that you haven’t had experience with before and you’re willing to learn as you go. You thrive on this.
· You understand and can help build an awesome, respectful, and positive office culture.
Nice to haves:
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar role or with a small organization.
· A degree or diploma in administration, commerce, accounting, or business.
· Experience improving productivity in an office.
· Previous bookkeeping or financial administration experience. Knowing your way around a spreadsheet is an asset.
· Previous experience with human resources-related administrative work.
· Strong English communication skills are a must and the ability to write and speak French is an asset.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrator Position”.