Innovation as a leadership skill is part of the government of Canada’s Effective Leadership Competencies under Strategic Thinking – Innovation through Analysis and Ideas.
Spring2 Innovation has a one day course designed to cover tools needed to be an effective innovation leader.
- Overview of Innovation
- What Individuals can do to be Innovative
- Selling Innovation Internally
- Sustaining Innovation
- Supporting Innovation as a Leader
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify steps required to make innovation successful in a shorter period of time
- Sell innovation initiatives
- Lead innovation initiatives
Who Should Attend This Course?
If any of these descriptions sound like you, you will benefit from this workshop:
- Executives, team leads, managers and team members looking to bring in change and support a stronger future
- Looking for skills and tools to be more innovative in your organization
- Looking to enhance your leadership skills
For more information and to set up training sessions, contact Spring2 Innovation.