Bringing Innovation To Your Organization (One Day)
A Plan for Innovation and Tools to Get There : This workshop will look at what innovation means for you and your organization and what you need in place to innovate. We will look at different types of innovation and discuss how others have successfully innovated. Through interactive exercises participants will be able to assess how they can apply these skills in their own organization.
Participants will create a plan to being more innovative, sell innovation internally, and learn how to overcome common innovation challenges.
Types of Innovation
Market Insights and Tools (identifying current trends, technology improvements and innovations that can help overcome challenges and build a stronger future)
Innovation Teams and Leaders
Creating the right mix of people
Supporting Innovation as a leader
Collaborating in teams
What is going on in the world with open innovation (P&G, quirky, open government, idea management)
Creating successful competition challenges
Creating room and resources for innovation
Execution of Innovation Plans & Measuring Innovation
Failing small and fast
Sample metrics and how they fit in with your organization, which ones work for you?
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Walk out with an innovation vision and a plan on how to get there
- Frame innovation challenges
- Bring market and customer insights to innovation
- Take away a template of how you see your organization being more innovative
Who Should Attend This Course?
If you are:
- Looking to create or increase innovation
- Looking to get a better understanding of innovation
- Interested in being relevant in the future
- Spending too much on R&D or too much on products and services that do not do well in the market
- Thinking you can be doing innovation better
- Considering building an innovation program/lab/centre
- Stagnant and want to rebuild the energy you had that got you where you are today
- Executives, product managers, team leads, managers, HR professionals