Spring2 has created transformative training experiences on innovation and design thinking for teams and groups. We find teams are more likely to be successful if they have the same background training and our courses provide them with a level set of skills to solve problems from a solution focused and action oriented perspective.
Our services, including workshops, full day courses and a five-day certification program, are uniquely created to awaken your design mindset and teach you how to solve problems from a solution focused and action oriented perspective.
Here’s what our clients say about our courses:
“The hands-on exercises/group engagement were interesting, as they challenged us to ‘dive deeper’ into common business processes and explore varying perspectives (as consumers; target audiences, staff, etc.)”
“Delightful instructor. Her approach the material was very expansive and while I have a background in Design (B.Design, York University) I found myself ‘looking at the material with fresh eyes’ which encouraged deeper understanding and exploration of topics ‘I thought I already knew.”
Sessions can be customized towards your organization’s needs or you can select from our existing portfolio which includes:
- Being Innovative Everyday
- Building A Culture of Innovation
- Collaboration Within Organizations
- Change Management
- Design Thinking I
- Assessing and Measuring Innovation
- Process Innovation (Process Re-engineering)
- Design Thinking II
- Innovation As a Leadership Competency
- Serious Gaming Innovation
- Risk Management with Innovation
- Innovation For Managers
- Innovation For Public Sector Managers
- Value Propositions and Business Models
- Design Thinking Expereince Course
Upcoming Sessions in 2018
December 4, 2018 Design Thinking For Public Servants (Level 1)
For more information and to set up training sessions, contact Spring2 Innovation.