Process Innovation Training (One Day)
This workshop will look at simplifying bringing in process innovations in organizations. We start with identifying what process innovation is and discuss goals around process innovation. From there the workshop examines the steps necessary to bring in process innovation. We will discuss catalyst’s role in reducing time to bring in a new process and how to increase and smooth out adoption of new processes.
Participants are encouraged to bring in a process they are either looking to innovate or a process they have ideas on how to innovate.
- What makes a process innovative?
- Goals for process innovation
- Selling Process Innovation
- Identifying Catalysts and Communicating
- Creating road map for process innovation
- Team Members and Stakeholders
- Execution and Measuring Success
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify steps required to make process innovation successful and less lengthy a process
- Sell process innovation initiatives to executives
- Sell process innovation to those invested in the current process
- Understand how to create the team to bringing in process innovation
Who Should Attend This Course?
If any of these descriptions sound like you, you will benefit from this workshop:
- Having challenges in bringing improvements or major changes to current processes
- Looking to innovate/rework current processes
- If you are bringing in new technologies to make work more efficient or effective
- Team leads, managers and team members looking to bring in change
- IT departments looking to bring in new technologies or process changes
For more information and to set up training sessions, contact Spring2 Innovation.