Innovation is perceived as being risky, partly because there are so many uncertainties. Realistically there is more risk to staying stagnant in our continuously changing world. This course looks at evaluating risk for innovation and discusses way in which to act decisively in the absence of certainty.
- What is innovation and it’s realtionship to risk?
- Evaluating risk
- How to derisk innovation initiatives
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand innovation and how to harness risk to take advantage of opportunities
- Be able to support bold thinking, experimentation and intelligent risk taking
Who should attend this course?
You will benefit from this workshop if you are a public sector executive, team leader, manager or team member who:
- Wants to promote change and support a stronger future
- Is looking for the skills and tools to become more innovative
- Wants to enhance their leadership skills
Training sessions are currently available on demand. For more information and to schedule a training session, contact Spring2 Innovation.